Upgrade from v2 to v3 fails

Using bionic, when I run the install-unstable script, it fails at the end with the following:

++ echo ‘SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=0; DROP TABLE Users’
++ mysql -h localhost -Dbluecherry -u**** -p****
mysql: [Warning] Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.
++ for x in echo "show tables" | mysql -h "$host" -D"$dbname" -u"$user" -p"$password"| tail -n +2
++ echo ‘SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=0; DROP TABLE ipPtzCommandPresets’
mysql: [Warning] Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.
++ for x in echo "show tables" | mysql -h "$host" -D"$dbname" -u"$user" -p"$password"| tail -n +2
++ echo ‘SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=0; DROP TABLE notificationSchedules’
++ echo ‘SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=0; DROP TABLE notificationsSent’
++ echo ‘SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=0; DROP TABLE userLayouts’
++ echo ‘SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=0; DROP TABLE webhooks’
++ echo ‘SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=1’
++ gunzip -c /var/lib/bluecherry/bc_db_backup.TJWUmOUKOi.sql.gz
++ exit 1
dpkg: error processing package bluecherry (–configure):
installed bluecherry package post-installation script subprocess returned error exit status 1
Processing triggers for libc-bin (2.27-3ubuntu1.6) …
Errors were encountered while processing:
bluecherry

Known issue? Or am I doing something wrong?

I’ll check to see if I can replicate this, which version of 2.8 are you using?

We might need remote access to this computer if we can’t reproduce this, is that possible?

Hi,

It’s currently on 2.8.9. Remote access shouldn’t be an issue, we can swap details if this is needed.

Thank you for the help!

Sure, send me a message with ssh details if you can (preferred). Teamviewer could also work, but least desired.

Will set this up tonight, thank you. If you could send me a message with a ssh pubkey I’ll add you to the list.

Hi,

I set up SSH access. Could you send me a public key please?

Cheers

I sent you a message with my pub key.