I found some features don’t work at all, don’t work stable or not comfortable for use.
Do you know about this, and these problems are just still in the work, or may be i found something you can’t reproduce on your system?
(sorry for my english (if that’s the case), =))
- If i checkbox a camera, i can’t turn it off. Once you click to select a camera, the checkbox can’t be unchecked.
- I can see only last 4 hours of recorded events on timeline. Only for last day.
- Events are not continuous, there are “holes” between recorded files.
- No scrollbar to move the timeline.
(all this same on windows 10 and android 13)
- (android) Unable to switch views. When tap on view name, get a pop-up menu (“Edit layout” etc.). “Open in new window” does nothing.
- Top android system bar overlaps Bluecherry interface top buttons.
- If app was sent to background, no connection after you switch into it again, cameras displays “loading” and i have to kill app and restart it again for reconnect.
Direct Camera view:
- Forcing rotate tablet view into vertical. (I use tablet in landscape)
(same for Add Server view)
With superficial use, that’s all the problems found so far. I will add more as I find them.