Need advice regarding which camera

Hello. Front doorbell camera is picking up a suspicious person heading for our back yard in the middle of the night. We are looking for an ip camera, but have specific criteria.

First: truly wireless: Solar powered with battery backup. We have lots of Sun here in Southern California. Connects to WiFi.
Second: not proprietary. No required subscriptions to see video. Needs to support bluecherry. Supporting onvif would be a plus, but not strictly required.
Third: needs to be a good name brand. I’m not looking for junk. Doesn’t need to be top of the line, just needs to be reliable.

The other usual suspects are fine for the camera. Night vision would definitely be a plus, however there is an automatic light that will illuminate the area if motion is detected. Audio recording would be nice, but not strictly required. I don’t need PTZ. Bullet cam with a wide viewing angle is preferred.

Reolink has a solar panel camera, but I can’t tell if it supports RTSP (Eco model). I’ll do some more digging and see if I can find anything else.

Let me know if you find anything.

https://reolink.com/us/product/argus-eco/#faq
Last question in the faq is: does this work with any NVRs or NAS systems. The official answer is no.

I had looked at that one already…

Update: after speaking with the landlords (my parents), and informing them of the difficulties in finding a truly wireless solution, I reminded them that the Internet router is on the other side of a wall from the desired mounting location, and so is a power outlet. My father is quite stressed at work, and we don’t want to give him anything more to do than is necessary. That said, running a 10’ Ethernet cord and an 3-5’ power cord through a wall shouldn’t be too difficult for him. The stucco is difficult to drill through, but the cables might be able to go through the nearby door or window frame.

This will open many more possibilities, so I believe this matter is closed. That said, if anyone has any personal consumer reports on a good wired IP camera. Yes, I realize there are quite a few models out there, which is why I want to know what folks have already tried, and their likes and dislikes.

Thanks.

if you do a poe connection (most ip cameras support this) you will only need to run the ethernet cord. just make sure you get a poe injector or a poe switch.