IPCCam Cameras generic manual setup

Hello,

Sadly I am using China made cameras, my financial budget is limited. I just switch back to DVR from Blueiris. (I use to run the 2.0 of Bluecherry. Glad to be back and love the simple interface and configurations)

I have some cameras that when I selected the Generic Camera and tried to put in all the info I could, it will not find the camera streams. (on a side not, when you do change the ONVIF port from 80 to say 8999 and press the probe and discovery button it reverts back to port 80. I think if that option allows us to change the port that it is to check / probe on it might have found the settings. Maybe have to add that to suggestions )

Cameras are at factory defaults for credentials. So I just need help getting them figured out to manually configure.

Cameras:
Brand / MFG: IPCCAM
Model: IPCC-B17-1080P-US
C300E HD Megapixel IP Camera: IPCC-B17-1080P-US
credentials: admin and admin for password
Media/Video/RTSP port is: 554
Discovery /ONVIF is port: 8999
Stream that BlueIris was using is - Main Stream Profile:
/livestream/11?action=play&media=video_audio_data

Settings from inside the actual camera:
http port: 80
RTSP port: 554
Onvif port: 1018

Been trying some settings for Path to RTSP for main and 2nd and no luck.
Not much luck Googling it either
/stream0
/0
/livestream/11
/11

If possible when the settings are figured out, can this be added to the Bluecherry DVR settings so the camera can be selected from the drop down?

What error do you see in bluecherry.log when you add the cameras? 404 means the RTSP path is bad.

Try:

/11

or

/livestream/11

I will be off work on Friday and will play more with them then. I was looking at the settings BlueIris is using and hoped I could just copy paste that. I still have them 4 cameras on BlueIris. I will do some more playing and testing and let you know. Hopefully Thursday night I will have time and be able to post something so maybe late Friday you might have a solution. I did try looking up the cameras or simular compatible models in that MFG line to try but no luck. Maybe I will find you in a chat session Friday in the day and if still having issue we can maybe try to work together to figure it. Else I will buy more of the others or make sure when / if I buy new replacements I will make sure they use port 80. KISS - keep it simple stupid!
Very very please how the 3.0 is running.

I solved IT!!!

One I remember using a cool tool, ONVIF free software out of Russia (yea I know free and Russia usually spells bad news) Anyway my SOphos AV software has no issues with it and seems to be safe. Runs on Windozes. Synesis ONVIF Device manager Http://Synesis.ru Have it installed on your computer and have the computer on the camera subnet (I have vlans in my house so I need the correct I.P. segment assigned to the laptop). Run it and it finds the cameras and can identify the settings and tell you some info about the camera.

My 4 cameras noted in this posting what ONVIF tool discovered.

MFG of cameras: RTT
Model: RTT8700
URI: http://(your camera’s I.P.):1018/onvif/device_service
Http: 1018
HTTPS: 443
RTSP:554
Video Source: Video_Source_0:MainStream
rtsp://(your camera’s I.P.):554/11

So attached image is the correct settings for this camera and it’s main stream.

Curtis if you can take this information and create a preset camera setting for the drop down selection list that be great.

If I can figure out the substream I will post that info as well. I might try to see if I can download the current version of the ONVIF utility file and put on my web site and if I can attach an exe file to a forum post, I can upload it to the forum. Curtis, is that something that can be done?
Now I can retire my BlueIris DVR system and use it for something else.

ONVIF event trigger recording seems to be working very well for me. Very happy with the 3.0 DVR.

Thanks. I added this to the database. If you change the ‘List Source’ to ‘Live’ in General Settings you will see ‘RTT’ in the list.

If you have more let me know.

Thank you. As I buy other Generic cameras from Amazon, I will make note of their settings and provide them for addition. I am sure over time that will help others out when they acquire such cameras.

Hello…

I have also a Brand setup to provide
Make is SV3C and i have 4 of them and it looks setup is allways the same, besides ip addresses of course

Hope that you will be able to add them to your supported Device list…
Only thing i would like to see is a port field in the Cam discovery screen.
Your software looks on port 80 by default and finds none of my cams.
But if the user could just change this prefilled port field on the discover screen, finding could be improved
Thx in advance

Thanks, I’ll add it to the list!