Downloaded 30min clips show length of 132 hours

Good evening again

As MP4 downloading doesn’t work tried mkv…
but many times the clips won’t play as video player show a length of 132 hours and 47 minutes instead of 30 minutes…

Is this project dead as I saw this mentioned on another website…

From the no feedbacks I’ve received it seems so…

Definitely have to choose another NVR…gonna install shinobi on my jetson nano tomorrow…

cheers
richard

I’m not sure where you saw the project is “dead”, but that is not correct. If you bothered to take 20 seconds you would see the forums community is alive and well.

“Many times the clips won’t play”. Can you provide more information about when this happens, the type of camera (H.264 / H.264 - make / model) and what version of the software you are using?

Evening :slight_smile:

Then I am glad this project is still alive :slight_smile:

I rather spend my money on bluecherry…anyway…

As I can install 3.03 now I have to wipe 3.01 installation first and test again…

Currently when clicking play for a recording I just see a spinning wheel and after a while “error loading resource”

Currently using cheapo Yale RTSP 720p cameras…also see this in the logs:

Dec 8 09:09:12 pos bc-server[563]: W(1/Lager 1): Likely timestamping error. Ignoring.

Not sure if this causes the video to have weird lengths…it is not for every video…

But first thing tomorrow install 3.03 as the installer is fixed now…

Then I will test again with cameras intended for the final install…either Reolink E1 Pro, Zoom or RLC-520…

BTW: Does bluecherry dezect ONVIF cameras? At least it didn’t detect any of the 3 Reolink cameras…

cheers
richard

Found the article from last year saying bluecherry is dead: