General camera properties:
5MP, AAC audio, hardware motion detection
apt list | grep bluecher
bluecherry/hirsute,now 3:3.1.0-rc4 amd64 [установлен]
- Onvif. Default port of RLC - 8000, almost all ONVIF detectors can detect it, excluding bluecherry.
- Onvif. Device → Settings → Properties → [ONVIF port 8000], press “Probe and autoconfigure” - no configuration performed, port reset to 80
- Audio. Camera can provide audio stream. AAC 16000, as i know. Bluecherry cannot handle it
Initializing muxer for rtp streaming failed
- VAAPI, when activated, no video from substream in live view or motion-detection zone setup
- Onvif. HW motion detection cannot work with bluecherry (possible bug of Reolink)
Camera configured manually, without sound, without VAAPI.
Test in progress.